Rid your brand of blah with copy that compels and converts
Let me introduce myself...
LION WORDS is run by me, Diane Wiredu.
I’m a conversion copywriter, brand message strategist and all-round word-slayer with over 10 years’ experience whipping words into shape for global market leaders.
The power of words drives me, and bad copy drives me crazy!
When I’m not throwing weights around, trying to read 5 books at the same time or sippin’ a glass of Merlot (it’s called balance) you’ll find me researching, writing and editing copy, as well as delivering message strategy.
I can help you with website copy, email marketing, funnel optimisation and custom copy projects.
I go deeper
Great copywriting is 90% research, 10% writing. I get to know your market, product, service and brand inside-out. I understand your mission and most importantly—your customer.
I get it
Want rock-solid processes without all the BS of working with an agency? Thanks to 4+ years in project and operations management, I get it. But with me there's no middle man.
I've done it
With hundreds of thousands of words produced for over 73 satisfied clients—and counting, I know what top-quality content looks like and I make sure you get the results you need.
It's about you
Your success is my success (cheesy but true). Having an expert on side who's invested in your growth gives you a competitive edge against the rest. I help you reach your goals.
- 10xFreelance Copywriter member, mentored by Joanna Wiebe
- CopyHackers 10xEmails and 10xFunnels Certification
- ProCopywriters Member- The Alliance of Commercial Writers UK
- Google Digital Marketing Certification, 2020
- WILO Member (Women in Localisation)
- Master’s Degree in Applied Translation Studies from the University of Leeds, a member of the European Master’s in Translation network
- Bachelor’s Degree in Modern Languages (Spanish, Italian and Catalan) from the University of Manchester, awarded with Distinction
- Accreditation in Catalan from the Istitut Ramon Llull
- Diploma in Oenology from Foment Formacio training centre, a member of the CEOE (Confederation of Employers and Industries of Spain)